- This plugin provides a “Add to Calendar” button when a form (CF7) is submitted.
- After sending a form with a date field (reservation, booking, event), you can add that date on your calendar (Google Calendar for now).
- Basically, you allow the user to sync the form with their Google Calendar.
Contact Form 7 (CF7) plugin is required.
- Booking/Reservation purpose;
- Compatible with Google Calendar;
- Simple configuration is needed (Easy to use);
- A simple button is added when a form is submitted.
- You can choose the Title, Description and Location for the event
- You can customize your button with background and text color
Google Calendar icon by Icons8.
Install from your Admin Panel -> Plugins -> Add New.
A new tab panel will appear in your Contact Form 7 Editor.
Contributors & Developers
“Add to Google Calendar for Contact Form 7” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Add to Google Calendar for Contact Form 7” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added customization for calendar button
- Tested on WP 5.1.1
- Fix issue using specific date (all day Google Events)
- Tested on WP 5.1.0
- Add the feature that provides a specific date filled on BO
- Fix issue with one date only
- Possibility to use required fields too
- Possibility to use ‘date’ and ‘text’ input type fields
- I think we can start with 1.0 as a stable version
- Tested on WP 5.0.3