Add additional code to your header WITHOUT editing your theme:
- Stylesheets (CSS)
- Google Analytics
- Anything else
- Change your downloaded theme visually without changing it, by adding an extra stylesheet. If you update your theme, your changes will still be intact.
- Add Google Analytics without changing your theme. If you update or change your theme, Google Analytics will still be there.
- Upload the FOLDER ‘add-to-header’ to /wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate the plugin ‘Add to Header’ through the ‘Plugins’ menu in admin.
- Go to ‘Settings’ and then ‘Add to Header’ to add header code.
- Can I add code to the footer as well?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Add to Header” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release.