Note: This plugin is only really of use to you if you have an Appsero account. You can set one up for free. Join Appsero if you are interested in managing your plugin/theme without any hassle.
Appsero is a top-class WordPress Analytics, Licensing & Deployment Tool for free/premium plugins and themes.
Appsero Helper provides a connection between Appsero service and your site. Which opens effective ways of plugin management from Appsero.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE APPSERO TO MANAGE YOUR WORDPRESS PRODUCTS’ LICENSE
- Appsero provides you with enhanced analytics like you’ve never seen!
Get plugin and theme deactivation data, comprehensive WordPress analytics, automatic release deployment, product licensing & more exciting features.
- Appsero is affordable for all WordPress developers. You can choose the platform where you want to sell your plugins (Easy Digital Downloads, WooCommerce, FastSpring, Paddle, or Gumroad while saving time & money.
- Appsero comes with a hassle-free software license management system. Generate and check licenses, like – WooCommerce license, EDD License, and more with Appsero. Or you can keep using your existing license management system.
- Want to push a new release? You can push your code to Git (GitHub, Bitbucket, or Gitlab) – and appsero will automatically deploy it to WordPress and other channels.
- Get accurate data about the increase/decrease of installations & deactivations from Appsero’s Dashboard.
Here are the tools and services you can seamlessly integrate with Appsero –
- Easy Digital Downloads
- Mailchimp eCommerce
To help you easily access important information related to your plugins/themes, you can create shortcodes on any page.
Here are the shortcodes –
- [appsero_my_account] – This shortcode outputs a full featured My Account page where users can find their licenses, downloads and more
- [appsero_licenses] – this shortcode shows the licenses of products a user
- [appsero_orders] this shortcode shows the orders placed by a user
- [appsero_downloads] this shortcode shows the product download links of a user
For Example: Configuring My Account page on Appsero Dashboard
Copy the link to the Appsero/EDD/WooCommerce My Account page and update it on your Appsero Dashboard. Go to your Product > Email > Email Branding and paste my account page link there.
Please visit https://github.com/Appsero/appsero-helper to check the hook’s documentation.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the
appsero-helperdirectory to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the ‘Settings > Appsero Helper’ menu item in your admin sidebar
On Appsero Helper settings page you have to connect your store with AppSero using API key.
What is Appsero?
Appsero is a SaaS solution that provides Analytics, Software Licensing, Automatic Updates
for WordPress Plugins and Themes.
Is it free?
It has both free and premium services which you can avail by registering an account.
Contributors & Developers
“Appsero Helper” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.2.2 – (24th October, 2022)
- New: Full compatibility with Easy Digital Downloads V3
- Improvement: Bug fixes & code improvements
1.2.1 – (18th March, 2022)
- Fix: WooCommerce order
v1.2.0 – (21st January, 2022)
- New: Sync orders with Woo & EDD automatically.
- Fix: Login form rendering issue in some sites.
- Fix: PHP Notice in affiliate.
- Improvement: Hide download button in thank you page if file is not available.
v1.1.17 – (3rd October, 2021)
- New: Added purchased variation name in download list.
- New: Added download button in license list.
- Improvement: Added “local” badge in activated sites list.
v1.1.16 – (2nd September, 2021)
- New: Added Paddle Affiliate feature using AffiliateWP.
v1.1.15 – (30th July, 2021)
- Fix: Update plugin version and tested up to.
v1.1.14 – (30th July, 2021)
- New: Copy license key by clicking on it.
- Fix: Updated Appsero customer creation process.
- Fix: Hide license & download box in thank you page for pending orders.
v1.1.13 – (25th Jun, 2021)
- New: Added hooks to extend Appsero my account pages.
- New: Download link and license key with Woocommerce and EDD successful purchase email.
v1.1.12 – (19th Nov, 2020)
- Fix: [License API] WooCommerce Software Add-On activations site column change to
v1.1.11 – (18th Nov, 2020)
- Fix: [License API] WooCommerce Software Add-On get variation id from order variation
- Fix: [Product API] Variation recurring and period value
v1.1.10 – (7th Sep, 2020)
- New: Appsero My Account page
- New: AffiliateWP integration
v1.1.9 – (19th Aug, 2020)
- Fix: WooCommerce Software Add-On renewal license expire date issue
v1.1.8 – (4th Jun, 2020)
- New: Add option to view order in Appsero from WooCommerce order details
- Fix: Lifetime license on thank you page
v1.1.7 – (5th Apr, 2020)
- Improvement: Update settings page UI
- New: Choose selling plugin when WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads both installed
- Fix: Easy Digital Downloads customer creation issue
v1.1.6 – (1st Apr, 2020)
- New: Add filter hook to WooCommerce order and license API data
- New: Add filter hook to Easy Digital Downloads order and license API data
v1.1.5 – (25th Feb, 2020)
- New: Show licnese and download on WooCommerce thank you page
- New: Show licnese and download on Easy Digital Downloads thank you page
v1.1.4 – (19th Feb, 2020)
- Improvement: WooCommerce My Account page downloads move to appsero downloads
- Improvement: Enable activations list during order sync
v1.1.3 – (19th Nov, 2019)
- Fix: Variation receiving issue if WC Software active
v1.1.2 – (18th Nov, 2019)
- Fix: Variations not showing for variable subscription product
v1.1.1 – (26th Sep, 2019)
- New: Show orders using shortcode
- New: Show licneses using shortcode
- New: Show downloads using shortcode
v1.0.2 – (29th Aug, 2019)
- Fix: Error on save Appsero API key
v1.0.1 – (4th Feb, 2019)
- Fix: API key connection issue fixed.
- Fix: WooCommerce namespace, it was EDD before mistakenly.
= v1.0 – (30 Jan, 2019)
- Initial release