This plugin adds attribution inputs to the media uploader and “edit media” page. It includes a number of creative common license, public domain, fair use, and standard copyright. It will link back to the author’s page at either the end of a post/page and/or the attachment page. If you have a Flickr API key, it can automatically pull information for Flickr images (copyright, author name, title, description, etc).
It adds a few settings to the Media settings page. You can add a Flickr API key, or display Creative Common logos for their respective licenses.
To style the attributions, I’ve added these CSS classes:
- a2k-container – A div that contains all of the other elements
- a2k-sources – Contains the text “Source:” or “Sources:” depending on the context
- a2k-title – The attachment title
- a2k-copyright – The copyright information. It may or may not contain an img tag, depending on your settings
- a2k-author – The author information. If an author link is provded, it will contain an a tag.
Feel free to contact me, email@example.com, if you have any problems or questions.
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Attributron 2000” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial Release