This plugin works by providing three shortcodes which can be positioned on a post, page or widget:
* moderninsult when clicked will generate a modern insult displayed using the displayinsult shortcode
* medievalinsult when clicked will generate a medieval insult displayed using the displayinsult shortcode
* displayinsult is used to position the insult generated by one of the other shortcodes
To install the plugin:
* Copy the azurcurve-intult-generator folder into your plug-in directory.
* Configure css via style.css to format buttons and display of insult.
* Activate the plugin via the admin control panel.
- Is this plugin compatible with both WordPress and ClassicPress?
- Yes, this plugin will work with both.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“azurecurve Insult Generator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Changes and feature additions for the Insult Generator plugin:
- Move menu to includes folder for easier maintenance
- Add azurecurve menu
- First version