This plugin will warn you if you’re using or installing a knew as vulnerable extension or removed from official repository, a security must have plugin!
This uncludes a list of a maximum knew plugins to be vulnerable to any web security flaw, and also a list of more than 10.4k plugins removed from repo.
Just install it, it’s done, you’re warned in live!
- Extract the plugin folder from the downloaded ZIP file.
- Upload BAW WPSC folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the “Plugins” page in your Dashboard.
- What can i do if a plugin is vulnerable!?
-> First you can read the exploit post, some solution can be provided, and most of the time : the desactivation or deletion is the only solution …
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Plugin Security Checker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Plugin Security Checker” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- 13 dec 2013
- Plugins list updated
- 28 sep 2013
- Notice will appear only on plugins list, not all plugins pages
- 18 sep 2013
- Notice Fix
- 18 sep 2013
- Full redone
- No more api keys
- No more ajax calls
- Included a 10.4k list of removed plugins from repo
- Included a list of knew as vulnerable plugin, this list will be updated montly
- 17 feb 2011
- First Release