The GDPR requires companies and site owners to be transparent about how they collect, use, and share personal data. It also gives individuals more access and choice when it comes to how their own personal data is collected, used, and shared.
bbPress GDPR plugin extends new Data Export & Data Erasure feature bundled with WordPress 4.9.6 Release.
This plugin covers all bbPress native components.
- Forums (Delete/Export on user requests)
- Topics (Delete/Export on user requests)
- Replies (Delete/Export on user requests)
NOTE:- Activating this plugin doesn’t guarantee you fully comply with GDPR. Please, contact a GDPR law consultant.
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘bbPress GDPR ‘
- Activate bbPress GDPR Search from your Plugins page.
- Download bbPress GDPR.
- Upload the ‘bbpress-gdpr’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, etc…)
- Activate bbPress GDPR from your Plugins page.
No Settings Available.
Contributors & Developers
“bbPress GDPR” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Tested upto WordPress 5.2.1
- bug fixes.
- Initial Release.