Block layouts lets you create re usable block templates as you know them from Power Point’s “Master slides”.
- Install the Plugin via Plugin Install Screen
- Create one or more Layouts via the Block Layouts Post Type in the left side menu
- Create a new Post
- Open the Block Layouts Sidebar via the Icon on the top Right or Options > Block Layouts
- Choose a Template
- Does it work with all kind of blocks?
We testet it with a bunch of blocks and had no problems. If you do have any problems with individual blocks, let us know.
- Does it work with all post types
It does work with all post types supporting Gutenberg.
Contributors & Developers
“Block Layouts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Block Layouts” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
derweili_block_layouts_supported_post_typesfilter added to restrict the block layout plugin to certain post types. (Default all post types)