Calm the chaos of managing your appointments and get back to doing what you love with Bookedin’s appointment scheduling plugin.
Bookedin provides the helping hand you need to grow your business. It’s easy to use & eliminate the stress of managing
appointments so that you can get back to enjoying your business.
– Online Appointment Booking
– Text & Email Reminders
– Online Payment Processing
– Mobile Scheduling App
– Social, Website & Video Integrations
– Client Profiles & History
– 2-Way Calendar Sync
– Company Branding
– Unlimited Staff Logins
– Security Two options to choose from:
1. The calendar widget lets clients book and pay for appointments directly on your site.
2. The Bookedin button directs people to a fully responsive designed online scheduler.
To use this plugin you must set up an account with a free 14-day trial at bookedin.com.
- Log in to WordPress admin for your site.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for Bookedin Online Scheduling, then select Install Now.
- Once installed, the “Bookedin” menu will appear in your WP sidebar.
- Enter your Bookedin account email address or create a new account
- Configure your calendar widget or button options
- Add the calendar widget or the booking button to your site via the Widgets menu
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Bookedin WordPress Appointment Scheduling Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Release of Bookedin Online Scheduling Button.
- Release of Bookedin Online Scheduling Widget.
- PayPal Payment issues have been fixed.
- Updated compatibility up to WordPress 5.6.2.
- Updated the brand icons and theme colors.