BuddyPress Featured Members plugin allows creating/displaying list of featured members a pleasurable experience.
It is highly flexible in the way the lists are displayed( slider, list, theme default, or custom).
It also provides a simple API for marking/unmarking users as featured member.
- Multiple users can be marked as featured
- Featured Members can be displayed using shortcode or widget
- Featured Members Can be displayed in the directory too
- You can use multiple widget/shortcodes
- Each shortcode/widget can be displayed as a list or a slider of users.
- A default theme view for members list is also supported, It lists the members using members-loop.php from your theme
- Easy API for marking a user as featured/removing user from the list of featured members.
For documentation, Please see the plugin page.
For Support, Please use BuddyDev Support Forums.
Love BuddyPress? We do. Checkout our list of powerful BuddyPress plugins.
Note:- The views may not work properly with BP Nouveau template pack. We are unable to support BP Nouveau till September 2018.
- Visit Dashboard->Plugins->add New
- Search for BuddyPress featured Members
- Install this plugin
- Click Activate
- Now, you can use the widget or shortcode [bp-featured-members].
For more details, Please see the plugin documentation page.
Contributors & Developers
“BuddyPress Featured Members” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix Featured Members Count.
- Fix translation.
- Enhance code indentation.
- Convert slide options to boolean.
- Add note about Nouveau compatibility.
- Added slider options in the widget options.
- Add the missing language header in plugin.
- Renaming localization file to make it work with wp.org translation.
- Rename size attribute to avatar size so that more understandable
- Add avatar size support in widget and shortcodes
- Fix the list when using default theme style.
- Allow filtering by BuddyPress member types
- Fix loading of translation files
- initial release