The GDPR requires companies and site owners to be transparent about how they collect, use, and share personal data. It also gives individuals more access and choice when it comes to how their own personal data is collected, used, and shared.
BuddyPress GDPR plugin extends new Data Export & Data Erasure feature bundled with WordPress 4.9.6 Release.
This plugin covers all BuddyPress native components.
- Messages (Anonymous/Delete/Export on user requests)
- Activity (Delete/Export on user requests)
- XProfile (Delete/Export on user requests)
- Groups (Delete/Export on user requests)
- Notifications (Delete/Export on user requests)
- Settings (Delete/Export on user requests)
NOTE:- Activating this plugin does not guarantee you fully comply with GDPR. Please, contact a GDPR low consultant.
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘BuddyPress GDPR’
- Activate BuddyPress GDPR Search from your Plugins page.
- Download BuddyPress GDPR.
- Upload the ‘BuddyPress-gdpr’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, etc…)
- Activate BuddyPress GDPR from your Plugins page.
No Settings Available.
Contributors & Developers
“BuddyPress GDPR” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Updated Readme file
- Initial Release.