Get detailed insights into visitors’ behaviour with Burst Statistics, the privacy-friendly analytics dashboard from Really Simple Plugins.
- Essential Metrics: Pageviews, Visitors, Sessions, Time on Page, Referrers etc
- Privacy-friendly: Locally hosted, and anonymized data in collaboration with Complianz
- Cookieless Tracking: Get data based on anonymous parameters without storing data in browsers.
- Optimized: Built for performance and data minimization.
- Flexibility: Have your own idea how Bounce Rate should be measured? Configure your own metrics.
- Open-Source: We see our users as collaborators, so please feel free to use the below links to help us out building the best analytics tool for WordPress
Burst Statistics offers full support on the WordPress.org Forum. Before starting a new thread, please check available documentation and other support threads. Leave a clear and concise description of your issue, and we will respond as soon as possible.
About Really Simple Plugins
We’re on GitHub as well!
- Go to “Plugins” in your WordPress Dashboard, and click “Add new”.
- Click “Upload”, and select the downloaded .zip file.
- Activate your new plugin.
- Use our tour to get familiar with Burst Statistics.
Burst will maintain and a grow a knowledgebase about Burst Statistics and other products to assist, while using Burst Statistics burst-statistics.com
Can I block IP Addresses?
Before creating a dedicated user interface we collect proposed features as MU Plugins at Github – Burst Integrations
Why is Burst Statistics Privacy-friendly?
Burst Statistics provides an Analytics Dashboard with anonymized data that is yours, and yours alone.
Burst Statistics can be used without setting cookies or storing data in browsers. This, however, can affect accuracy; that’s why a hybrid option is possible with cookies after consent. Read more about Cookieless tracking.
Does it affect perfomance?
Burst Statistics uses an endpoint to minimize requests during sessions. For best performance you can always use our ‘Turbo Mode’ which loads Burst in the footer, using the defer attribute.
Do you mind if I give feedback about the product?
We really want your feedback, please use the “Useful Links” section to get in contact. We’d like to develop this together.
Is there a Pro version?
Contributors & Developers
“Burst Statistics – Privacy-Friendly Analytics for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Burst Statistics – Privacy-Friendly Analytics for WordPress” has been translated into 28 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Fix: Fixed an issue where adding role capabilities would result in a fatal error.
- Fix: Post and page counts did not update, this is fixed now.
- Fix: Changed endpoint DIR to URL to prevent 404 errors on subfolder installs.
- Improvement: Delete endpoint on uninstallation.= 1.2.0 =
- Feature: Introducing defer/footer as option
- Feature: Introducing new improved tracking method
- Improvement: Feedback notices
- Improvement: Changed from .less to .scss because WordPress also uses .scss
- Improvement: Update option autoload turned off on front end for better performance
- Fix: Fixed bug where UID could be empty resulting in an SQL error
- Fix: Fixed last step of shepherd tour to be inside the viewport
- Improvement: Integration with Complianz that adds burst_uid to the cookie-scanner
- Fix: Bounce rate calculation
- Feature: Cookieless tracking
- Fix: Fatal error on PHP 7.2
- Improvement: Block IP address with MU Plugin
- Improvement: Notice for REST API failure
- Improvement: Added drop down to datatables, props @topfgartenwelt
- Improvement: Added capabilities to view and/or edit burst
- Improvement: Added new devices to recognized devices
- Improvement: Added filters so that you can change the decimal and thousand seperator
- Fix: better tracking script. Hits from one pageview can not be registered multiple times now
- Improvement: visits in pages and posts overview. As these hits are stored differently,
they will start at 0 for existing setups as well. Props: Shayne
- Improvement: added parameter to clear the dashboard cache
- Improvement: added JS event to so other plugins can integrate with Burst
- Improvement: added privacy annex
- Improvement: added widget to the WordPress Dashboard Props: Shayne
- Fix: typo fix in generate_cached_data, props @seath
- Fix: some strings with wrong text domain
- Improvement: link in readme, props @8725z4twhugias
- Fix: text domain, props @bonaldi
- Fix: parse_user_agent library prefix to fix compatibility with Rank Math
- Initial release