If you make money with your web site and you don’t protect your users, you could face huge fines. Now there is a way to protect your business, without expensive audits or consultant fees!
Privacy Pixel installs in under 4 minutes on any WordPress site. Instantly, you’ll be protected from lawsuits and fines for data privacy. One click install. Easy integration. Simple setup in minutes.
- Plugin shows data opt-out modal to site visitors from California and European Union
- User gets the opportunity to opt-out, in compliance with CCPA/GDPR.
- If someone opts out, the plugin automatically destroys third party trackers across the site
Read more and get your subscription here
FYI – We are using the Privacy Pixel API in order to provide our service. See the terms here
- Install and activate the plugin from the page WordPress -> Plugins.
- Sign in to your account on the Private Pixel website and retrieve your API key.
- Configure the plugin in the menu page on WP dashboard.
Contributors & Developers
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Changed plugin name
- Fixed description style
- Changed banner on WordPress page
- Changed terms of service URL
- Changed URL to get API key
- Tested up to WordPress 5.4
- Added API versioning support
- Rebranding from Privacy Police to Privacy Pixel
- Removed Paranoid Mode
- Initial release