Contact Form 7 (CF7) is one of the most used and reliable WordPress Plugin with with millions of users widespread presence over the web. Users are continuously facing trouble to set different error messages for each fields of Contact Form 7. They are not able to set custom messages like ‘Please enter your name’, ‘Please enter your email’, etc. But instead they are forced to use ‘Please fill the required field’ for every fields of Contact Form 7.
CF7 – Custom Error Message Features
- You can customize your Contact form 7 Error Messages.
- Allows you to set Different Error Messasge for all your fields.
- Plugin can work in multiple forms on different page or single page.
- The Plugin allows to set validation messages for all required input fields.
- Other validation of Text Field, Textarea field and Email field is allowed.
PHP version : 5.3 and latest
WordPress : WordPress 3.0 and latest
- There are two ways you can install this WordPress Plugin. Either Open https://wordpress.org/plugins/cf7-Custom-error-messages/, which is the official WordPress Plugins’ directory page, or upload all files manually to your site’s server. click on the download button the page.
- Now login to your WordPress site and activate the plugin. Then, select ‘edit’ option in ‘Contact Forms’.
- You will find a tab added to your Contact Form 7 – “Custom Error”
- You can set Custom Error Messages from here, for all the fields added to your contact form.
No, this plugin does not use any client side validations but it allows you to do all server side.
Do users need to do any customization to set different error messages for any field?
No, I believe in very quick solution and hence I make people reach out of any customizations.
Can we use it multiple Forms in single page?
Yes, you can use it in multiple forms. Every from has different option and you can set different messages for each and every forms although if it is in single page.
Contributors & Developers
“CF7 – Custom Error Messages” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CF7 – Custom Error Messages” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Update plguin and solved some Error with make it supported with latest CF7 and WordPress
- Imporove Admin option design
- Solved missing fields message box from admin.
- Solved some Function error which is conflict to each other
- Add Valid Email Error Also if email field is Required.
- Initial Release