This plugin adds a small WordPress widget that shows a random Chuck Norris joke on your blog.
These jokes are taken from a database on icndb.com.
For personalized Chuck Norris jokes starring yourself, please refer to the Personalized Chuck Norris Jokes Widget.
To install this plugin:
- Download the plugin and extract the contents.
- Upload the entire plugin directory to ‘/wp-content/plugins/’.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Drag the “Personalized Chuck Norris Joke” widget in a widget area through the ‘Appearance – Widgets’ menu.
- Press save and close.
You should now see a different Chuck Norris joke on your blog every time the page loads.
Have a question? Be sure to ask it at the plugin homepage
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Chuck Norris Jokes Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed bug with loading jQuery.
- Switched to client-side mashup using new jQuery plugin (no caching problems, server load minimized).
- Fixed some coding issues
- Upgraded to new, stable RESTful API
- Branched off “Personalized Chuck Norris Joke Widget”, personalization will only be present in that plugin.
- Changed to the new icndb.com domain to fetch jokes.
- Basic version: a random joke with possibility to show own first name and last name in the joke (basic replacement).