Adding Alexa verification code to your WordPress blog has never been easier. Simply copy and paste your verification meta tag and that’s it!
Why claim your website at Alexa?
- Analyze your website’s performance;
- Update website titles and descriptions;
- Respond to reviews;
- …and more.
For more information visit: Claim Alexa.
claim-alexadirectory to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or use plugin search – Admin > Plugins > Add new > Search for ‘Claim Alexa’.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Copy verification meta-tag from Alexa and paste it in the settings page (Admin > Settings > Claim Alexa).
- Click ‘Save’ and it’s done!
Need help? Contact me if you have any questions regarding how to claim your website at Alexa.
- How can I update activation meta-tag?
The same way you entered it the first time: Admin > Settings > Claim Alexa
- How can I get support?
Fill in contact form at our website. We usually reply within 24 hours.
Also, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding how to claim your website at Alexa.
- Do you provide Google AdWords management services?
Yes, I do. Just fill out a form at OnlineAds.lt.
- Are there similar plugin for Google Webmaster Tools or Bing Webmaster Tools?
Yes, there are. Check: Google Webmaster Tools verification plugin for WordPress and Bing Webmaster Tools verification plugin for WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Claim Alexa” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release.