Commentwitter is a WordPress plugin that gives commenters the option of Tweeting their comment with a link to your post. The plugin adds a new link next to the reply link in a comment that gives readers the optjon of tweeting that comment. This is a great way to bring the conversation from you blog on to Twitter and vice versa.
- Automatically creates bit.ly to specific comments in a post
The current version is 2.1 (2010.11.16).
- Added class=”comment-reply-link” to tweet link
- Removed ability to tweet new posts
- Removed ability to automatically tweet posts from comment form
- Added link next to ‘reply’ link in comment to tweet comment
- Switched from Cligs to Bitly
- Removed Cligs API form from Admin
- Added Thesis support
- Fixed “Send To Twitter” HTML
- Changed Author URL
- Fixed URLEncoding issues
- Fixed some links
- Added help button and donation link
- Site owner can add a prefix to Tweets
- Tweet is only cut off if under 120 characters
- Blog owner can now Tweet new comments automatically on own profile
- Auto approve comments when using CommenTwitter
- Upload the ‘commentwitter’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Go into the WordPress admin interface and activate the plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Commentwitter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors