You want to do a website migration without adding content 1 by 1? Bulk Edit Content from one screen? Use can now import content in WordPress from an Excel File with an easy Drag & Drop functionality.
Import Posts, Pages, Simple Products for WooCommerce, any WordPress Content with Excel. No more CSV Hassle! Website Migration Made Easy
Data mapping by drag and drop excel columns to product attributes.
The form is submitted through AJAX, so there is no page reloading.
It is compatible with QTRANSLATE (using the relevant tags for the translations) and POLYLANG for Multilingual Import
Import any Post Type including WooCommerce Products with Excel
With the latest update you have an option to Import with same title even if this exists.
- Description (HTML allowed)
- Short Description – Excerpt (HTML allowed)
- Translation of post (title)
- ACF fields – PRO version
- YOAST SEO Meta – PRO version
- WPML compatibility – PRO version
Categories/Tags are created along with the Product or Post creation if they don’t pre exist.
If a subcategory/subtag is selected on the excel, parent categories will also be added/selected for the relevant product.
Extra for Posts
- Category (multiple comma separated)
- Tags (multiple comma separated)
Extra for Products
- Product Category (multiple comma separated)
- Product Tags (multiple comma separated)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- IMPORT ANY CUSTOM POST TYPE
- IMPORT ANY CUSTOM POST TYPE WMPL translations
- IMPORT FEATURED IMAGE
- IMPORT ANY CATEGORY, TAG, CUSTOM TAXONOMY
- IMPORT/UPDATE SIMPLE & VARIABLE PRODUCTS FOR WOOCOMMERCE
- MULTIPLE ATTRIBUTES AND VARIATIONS
- PRODUCT IMPORT – SIMPLE PRODUCTS WITH ATTRIBUTES: add multiple attributes,comma separated, this means you need only one Excel row for each product!
- IMPORTS PRODUCT IMAGES FROM URL — NEW! UPLOAD IMAGE FROM DROPBOX PUBLIC FILE
- IMPORTS PRODUCT GALLERY IMAGES FROM URL
- DEFINE IF DOWNLOADABLE, DOWNLOADABLE NAME,URL,EXPIRY DATA & LIMIT
- IMPORT CATEGORY TERMS description HTML
- CUSTOM FIELDS SUPPORT: ACF and other plugin’s post meta fields
- IMPORT YOAST SEO Meta Product fields, like META TITLE, META DESCRIPTION
- IMPORTS CUSTOM TAXONOMIES
- DELETE PRODUCTS THROUGH EXCEL FILE
- IMPORT CATEGORY TERMS AND SUB TERMS THROUGH EXCEL FILE
- DELETE CATEGORY TERMS THROUGH EXCEL FILE
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/pluginsdirectory and unzip, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Content Excel Importer menu link, or Settings link on plugins page to use the plugin.
- Upload your excel file (there is a link for a sample excel file) and proceed to data mapping and creating your products, posts or pages.
Can I do a date migration with this WordPress Plugin?
Yes absolutely, you just need to from an excel file with the content your website, slugs, titles etc, import it in the configuration screen, map the data with a simple drag and drop and voilla!
Can I import Translations for qtranslate?
Yes, insert the relevant taf for an excel field for title or description like in the example: [:en]Title[:][:el]Τίτλος[:]
Can I import Translations for POLYLANG?
Yes, insert a new row for each translation, mention the language code and in the Map a field for the translated title with ” Translation Of ” taxonomy
Can I update the existing products?
Yes, update is also supported and will be mentioned while uploading.
Can I add product categories?
Yes, when you add a cateogory term in excel, this will be created along with the product.
You can add them comma separated in an excel column.
How do i define if a product is in stock?
By default, leaving stock column blank will create products that are ‘in stock’.
If you need the to be as ‘out of stock’, simple add ‘0’ to stock column and map it through the import process.
Can I add product images / custom taxonomies along with the product?
This feature is available in the PRO Version
Can I add product gallery images along with the product?
This feature is available in the PRO Version
Can I import / update YOAST SEO Meta Fields like Title and description?
This feature is available in the PRO Version.
Contributors & Developers
“Import Content in WordPress & WooCommerce with Excel” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Replace PHPExcel Library with PHPSpreadsheet
do not include “incategorized” category if posts are imported
Import with same title even if this exists
fixed compatibility with wp 5.5
Update wp & woocommerce version.
Add virtual functionality for products.
Fix problem with Ajax function