Cookie Dough Compliance and Consent for GDPR allows you to add your site cookie consent form through a user-friendly interface.
- Simplify modal customization
- Modal text customization
- Up to 3 steps on your modal (welcome, required cookies and optional cookies)
- Preview mode in back office
- Added a delay before displaying the modal
- Modal redisplay delays if user accepts all
- Delays in redisplaying the modal if the user does not accept all
- Ability to make the modal disappear after accepting it
- Cookie manager with ability to disable scripts by name directly through WordPress dequeue_script feature
- Ability to add a script only if the user accepts the cookie concerned
When you install the plugin the modal is directly deployed on your site. You can customize it in the back office.
- Go to the Cookie Dough screen in the WordPress admin
- Customize the modal
- Save the modal
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/cookie-dough-consentdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Cookie Dough screen to configure the plugin
Yes. You can add a script only if the user accepts the cookie concerned.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Cookie Dough Compliance and Consent for GDPR” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Add better accessibility properties on buttons and label
- Add alt attribute on image in modal for better accessibility
- Placeholder on add script in cookie manager for better understanding
- Added support for cache systems (beta)
- Fix PHP bug in admin if you select no shape for the modal
- CSS Better compatibility with themes
- Wording modifications in the back office
- Fix bug on select image in button
- Fix error in preview mode
- Fix CSS for Elementor page builder