Easily include CrunchBase widgets, example syntax:
- [cb type=”company”]iTeam Web Solutions[/cb]
The plugin is made for companies only. But surely update soon for all other services
Please create support tickets for the new functionality that you need, i will update ASAP.
Arbitrary section 1
- Upload CrunchBase Widget folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or download directly from plugins page
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to widgets page
- Include a widget in a post or page by adding the appropriate shortcode to your page or post.
- Set the API key – Register for API key from http://developer.crunchbase.com/ and input that key in the settings
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CrunchBase API Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CrunchBase API Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Shortcode issue fixed.
- Initial release.