Use a .csv file for bulk 301 redirects
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/csv-to-301-redirectsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to Settings -> CSV to 301 and enter the .csv file attachment ID
- If you’ve uploaded a genuine .csv file your redirects now are active
- Test redirects by clicking a link in the plugin options page
- Why should I use this plugin?
It is important to redirect permanently moved URL’s to the new location.
- When should I use this plugin?
The plugin is useful when migrating websites to WordPress or when drastically changing the permalink structure of your website.
- How can I use this plugin?
Follow the installation instructions and check the plugin screenshots.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CSV to 301 Redirects” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Check CSV file readability before determining mime type
- Initial release.