Simple plugin that adds extra functionality to menu items. The plugin will allow to set predefined CSS classes (Select field) to menu items.
Support for the plugin “If Menu”: https://wordpress.org/plugins/if-menu/ – does not break the “If Menu” plugin.
Example of defining CSS classes for menu items is in the “FAQ” tab here.
Custom Menu Class is 100% free. if you have questions or need additional information u can comment on my website ( http://deving.de – http://deving.de/blog/wordpress/2292-wordpress-plugin-fuer-voreingestellte-css-klassen-fuer-menue-links/ ) or in the “Support” tab here.
Check out my Themeforest Account
To install the plugin, follow the steps below
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Define CSS classes for menu items in the ‘Options -> Menu CSS Classes’ settings page
- Set predefined CSS classes for your menu items in ‘Appearance -> Menus’ page – Choose CSS classes from the select field (multiple selection is possible)
- How can I set the CSS classes?
Set the CSS classes in the Custom Menu Class settings page under ‘Options -> Menu CSS Classes’
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Menu Class” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Plugin release. Basis for this plugin is “If Menu”: https://wordpress.org/plugins/if-menu/
- Added screenshot
- Bugfix: Filter function name
- Added plugin settings page for CSS classes (Options -> Menu CSS Classes)
- Fullwidth select field for menu CSS classes
- Bugfix: Added wp_reset_query
- Bugfix: Changed _e() to __()
- Notice: removed deprecated argument caller_get_posts and added ignore_sticky_posts
- changed wp_reset_query to wp_reset_postdata
- changed WP_Query to get_posts
- bugfix get_post_meta in wp 4.5
- bugfix get_post_meta in wp < 4.5