CVShout Resume is a plugin that gives you a simple, easy to use way to create an online resume.
Simply fill out the desired resume sections – Summary, Skills, Experience, Education, Social Networks, Other Sections
Then add a page to your website and put in the shortcode – you will find the appropriate syntax at the top of the Resume Wizard pages in the Admin section.
- Download and unzip plugin files.
- Upload the plugin folder cvshout_resume to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Resume Wizard screens to add your resume page
- Add this shortcode to your resume page: [resume_display id=”1″]
- How many jobs/education/skills/other can I list in my Experience section?
The plugin does not set a limit on any of these – you are only limited by the amount of space your WordPress site lets you use.
- Can I change the order in which my resume is displayed?
Yes, use the “Organize” section on the admin screens.
- How do I edit sections of my resume?
Click the section you would like to edit. Then, click the pencil icon to edit and the red X icon to delete.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CVShout Resume” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CVShout Resume” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Original release