Document Feedback appends a simple feedback form to Pages (or other post types that you specify). Readers are asked whether the document answered their question or not.
If the reader indicates “Yes”, they’ll be asked about which details were useful to them. If the reader indicates “No”, they’ll be prompted to respond with which details they hoped to see.
Feedback is emailed to the post author, and summarized in a post meta box in the admin.
If you’d like to check out the code and contribute, join us on GitHub. Pull requests are more than welcome!
Here’s the low-down on how you can get up and running:
- Upload the
document-feedbackfolder to your plugins directory (e.g.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Document feedback functionality is automatically appended to Pages by default.
- (Optionally) Modify the prompt text using a filter.
There aren’t any frequently asked questions yet. Why not ask one in the forums?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Document Feedback” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Document Feedback” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.3 (Feb. 18, 2013)
- New Simplified Chinese localization. Thanks sparanoid
1.2 (Jan. 29, 2013)
- New Bulgarian localization. Thanks mpeshev
- New Italian localization. Thanks milesimarco
1.1 (Jan. 8, 2013)
- New Turkish localization. Thanks mustafauysal.
1.0 (Dec. 27, 2012)
- Initial release