- Just activate this plugin.
- You can see Download link on each theme box on Appearance page.
- Click on any of them and that theme’s zip will be downloaded to your computer.
If you want to download any plugin from your wordpress admin panel’s Plugins page, then use our other plugin – Download Plugin
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Extract the zipped file and upload the folder
15 кастрычніка, 2020
I couldn't use it because there was only one theme, so therefore, it wouldn't show since WordPress has a different view for a single active theme.
7 мая, 2019
This is a good plugin, it's saved me a lot of time. Thanks to author.
5 мая, 2018
Thank you for this nice plugin
30 кастрычніка, 2017
This is great if you just want a copy of an unedited theme on hand, but any changes to the css stylesheet or the php, and the downloaded theme won't import back. You essentially need to redo any changes you've made to the php, which makes backing the theme up fairly redundant.
20 сакавіка, 2017
Worked (when you have 2+ themes installed)
1 кастрычніка, 2016
Uses windows paths in the zip, so it's basically unusable if you are on Linux
Contributors & Developers
“Download Theme” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Download Theme” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Download Theme” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Security updates
- Fixed: Compatibility with WordPress 5.8.2.
- Fixed: Download button issue with a single theme.
- Fixed: Compatibility with WordPress 5.8.
- Added: Intro popup.
- Compatibility update for WordPress 5.7
- Compatibility fixes with macOS.
- Added WordPress 5.4 compatibility.
1.0.4 – 20/9/2017
- Checked compatibility with WordPress version 4.8.
1.0.3 – 16/7/2016
- Improved security of download.
1.0.2 – 14/7/2016
- Resolved issue of download when theme name has hyphens.
1.0.1 – 5/4/2016
- Added support for WordPress translations.
1.0.0 – 2/3/2016
- Initial Release