Embed any link in WordPress using it’s open graph thumbnail image
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload entire
embed-linkfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Start embeding links in the Gutenberg editor
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Embed Link” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Embed Link” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Completely hide caption box if all elements hidden
- Use domain name as source if no site title found in HTML
- Default source CSS styling
- Add menu icon
- Add setting for showing source/link
- Add CSS to oembed preview in editor
- Add settings for showing title/description
- Fix for retrieving http content-type header
- Initial version