Creating multilingual websites has never been easier: the eTranslation Multilingual WordPress plug-in can automatically translate your web content into 30+ languages – free, easy and secure as always.
eTranslation Multilingual allows full website content translation in any language supported by the eTranslation automated translation service provided by the EC. The automated translations are performed by an eTranslation service API.
- Translates your web content automatically
- Easy to use
- East to integrate
- Visual translation editor
- Automatic translation in 30+ languages via eTranslation integration
- Image translation support
- Translation caching for quick page load times
- Dynamic content translation
- Compatible with WooCommerce, Gutenberg and other plugins & themes
- Configurable language switcher
eTranslation Multilingual is a fork of TranslatePress by Cozmoslabs. We thank TranslatePress developers (Cozmoslabs, Razvan Mocanu, Madalin Ungureanu, Cristophor Hurduban) for their work on the original plugin.
- Upload etranslation-multilingual.zip file from WordPress dashboard -> Plugins -> Add new -> Upload Plugin -> Choose file -> Install Now
1.1. Alternatively, upload unzipped etranslation-multilingual folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate installed plugin through ‘Plugins’ menu (Plugins -> eTranslation Multilingual -> Activate)
- Configure website source & target languages, eTranslation credentials for automatic translation from plugin settings (Settings -> eTranslation Multilingual)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“eTranslation Multilingual” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “eTranslation Multilingual” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.