Encode emails to avoid spams. Template to use [@encode@ email=”firstname.lastname@example.org” display=”Gmail Lover”]
The encoded result (kind of <a href=”mailto:ilў.com”>Gmail Lover</a>) is made undetectable by bad bots but still readable for browsers
See screenshots for more details.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to ‘Com’Moderators’ menu
- Allow your users
Contributors & Developers
“WP Emails Encoder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Emails Encoder” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
fixing a minor bug
introducing my codecanyon profile
fixing a broken link
- Adding the helper to the media bar of editor
- Activate plugin by default
- Multiple email encode
- Fix minor bug
- Lightweight solution based on a template system
- First release with no bug detected