FMPress Forms is a message storage plugin for Contact Form 7.
This plugin can save form data to Claris FileMaker Server.
What is Claris FileMaker?
Claris FileMaker is an application development platform to build custom apps that solve your business problems,
provided by Claris International Inc.
- Information in Japanese : https://www.claris.com/ja/filemaker/
- Information in English: https://www.claris.com/filemaker/
To run FMPress Forms we recommend your host supports:
– Contact Form 7 version 5.5 or greater.
– PHP version 7.4 or greater.
– Claris FileMaker Server version 19.1 or greater.
– HTTPS support
- Upload the entire
fmpress-formsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
After activation of the plugin, you’ll find FMPress on the WordPress admin screen menu,
and FMPress tab appears on the “Contact Form 7” setting screen.
How to activate FMPress Forms plugin?
After activating the plugin, you will see a note at the top of the Administration Screen asking you to add two constants, copy the values and paste the copied content into wp-config.php. Reactivate the plugin after editing wp-config.php.
define( 'FMPRESS_CONNECT_ENCRYPT_KEY', 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' ); define( 'FMPRESS_CONNECT_ENCRYPT_IV', 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' );
How to assign fields in the *FMPress* tab panel?
You must add fm_field- as a prefix to the beginning of the form-tag name in the Form tab panel. (e.g. fm_field-company_name)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“FMPress Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Release Date: July 28, 2022
- Fix compatibility with WordPress 5.7 or WordPress 5.8
Release Date: July 21, 2022
- Add support for executing a FileMaker script
- Add support for [_remote_ip] and [_user_agent] of special mail-tags
- Add compatibility with FMPress CloudAuth
- Fix compatibility with Contact Form 7 5.6 in some cases
- Fix saving an encrypted password when the value of FMPRESS_CONNECT_ENCRYPT_KEY or FMPRESS_CONNECT_ENCRYPT_IV is invalid
Release Date: May 26, 2022
- Add support for uploading a file into a container field
- Fix loading translation files
- Suppress warning messages when Contact Form 7 is disabled
Release Date: February 21, 2022
- Support demo_mode and skip_mail for Additional Settings of Contact Form 7
- Rename translation files to modify the text domain
- Improve compatibility with FMPress Pro
Release Date: December 6, 2021
- Support Contact Form 7 5.5.3
- First version (Unreleased)