This is FuelPrice Australia’s official Plugin for WordPress.
Want regular updates? Become a fan on Facebook
You can manage the FuelPrice Australia Widget from one of two places within the WordPress Administration.
- From the Administration bar showing at the top of the screen click Customise
- Expand the Widgets menu from the left sidebar
- Click the Add a widget button from the bottom of the Widget Area list
- Select the FuelPrice Australia Widget from the list or search for it
- Expand the FuelPrice Australia Widget options and set the required fields; Widget type and City
- Click Publish from the top of the left sidebar
- Open Appearance > Widgets from the WordPress Administration
- Drag the FuelPrice Australia widget from the Available Widgets section to your preferred Sidebar
- Expand the FuelPrice Australia widget options and set the required fields; Widget type and City
- Click Save
- Open up your WordPress site
If you have any problems, questions or suggestions please create a topic here on the FuelPrice Australia dedicated forum.
It is not responsible for any harm or wrong doing this Plugin may cause. Users are fully responsible for their own use. This Plugin is to be used WITHOUT warranty.
- Upload the folder ‘fuelprice-australia’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate ‘FuelPrice Australia’ through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
See Usage section before for instructions on how to add Widgets to your site.
- What is FuelPrice Australia?
FuelPrice Australia monitors retail fuel prices from public sources across Australia to inform Australian motorists as fuel prices approach the low of their local pricing cycles.
- Do I need a FuelPrice Australia Account?
No. The embeddable Widget does not require an account. You can create one for free: it’s easy and it only takes a few minutes.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“FuelPrice Australia” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Changed: Plugin logo
- Fixed: Missing Widget description
- Added: First working release of the Plugin