The GwebPro Contact Form 7 MailChimp Extension is a newly developed Plugin by the developing team of G Web Pro.This Plugin is a easy way to integrate MailChimp with Contact Form 7. Contact details will be added to pre-determined MailChimp list automatically when someone submits contact form 7.
If a user selects the subscription checkbox the user contact details will be synchronized in MailChimp list. So it will be very easy to send newsletters to all the subscribers by selecting the list MailChimp.
This Plugin supports multiple MailChimp mailing lists. All you have to do is separate each key with comma.
Now Supports Contact Form 7 version 4.3 also.
- Easy to integrate with Contact Form 7.
- Use different mailing list per contact form.
- Multiple MailChimp integration in separate forms.
- Just a checkbox to sync contact with MailChimp.
- Easy to send additional values to MailChimp along with name and email.
- Latest Stable MailChimp API V2.0 is used.
- Regularly updated.
Why Use This Plugin
- Multiple API key and multiple list support
- Using latest stable MailChimp API V2.0
- Easy to install and use.
- Excellent support.
- PHP 5.3.0 or greater
- WP installation (3.9 or higher)
- Contact Form 7 (4.0 or higher)
- MailChimp account
You can get all the about the perfect Gwebpro Contact Form 7 MailChimp Extension information here, which is packed with notes, screenshots and tutorials replete with all the technical knowhow to help you go about installing the Plugin. Our Support page provides answers to all the technical hitches faced by users. For any kind of additional support or information, please drop us a mail at support@Gwebpro.com.
Free version of Gwebpro Contact Form 7 MailChimp Extension sync upto 15 contacts in Mailchimp. If you need unlimited access, you need to purchase paid version from here.
- Upload the entire ‘gwebpro-cf7-mailchimp-extention.zip’ through WP plugin installation wizerd or extract data on your local machine and then upload ‘gwebpro-cf7-mailchimp-extention’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory menually.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will find ‘MailChimp Settings’ section in your Contact Form 7 form.
For basic usage, you can also have a look at the Gwebpro Contact Form 7 Mailchimp Extention.
Do you have questions or issues with Gwebpro Contact Form 7 MailChimp Extension? Use these support channels appropriately.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Gwebpro Contact Form 7 MailChimp Extension” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
For more information, see Releases.
- Stable 1.0.1 released
- Support for Contact Form 7 version 4.2 and higher
- Stable 1.0.0 released