This plugin gives two shortcodes to implement in the WordPress site. First [ib_referral_form] for Referral Form Layout and [ib_contact_form] for
simple custom form with a hidden Referral ID.
In the backend, all the entries and details of referrals can be tracked.
Instructions to use the referral system:
– First import the referral shortcode [ib_referral_form] on the desired page.
– Then create a contact page and use our contact form shortcode [ib_contact_form].
– Now we can fill Referral form and submit it.
– Then a popup will appear with having unique referral link.
– You can simply open that link or copy or share it to use it later.
– By clicking that link it will open the contact page with our contact form with a hidden referral ID.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
<?php do_action('plugin_name_hook'); ?>in your templates
Is Referral ID will be unique?
Yes, every time a unique user submits a referral form a unique referral ID is generated.
How many times a referral ID can be claimed?
It can be claimed only one time.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“IB Refer Me” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “IB Refer Me” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Custom Simple Form with referral ID as a hidden input.
- Change in UI of Form and Popup screen.
- Referral form with simple popup screen.