This plugin quite simply lets you know where the users entered your site when they leave a comment. A lot of people who joined the do-follow movement are listed on sites which are a target for comment spammers. To those who suffer comment spam can now find out the page they come from, and block accordingly.
This plugin uses a cookie to track the commenter, so if the user hits the first page first, they will still be tracked.
- Upload the incomment.php file to the “wp-content/plugins” directory
- Activate the plugin in WordPress’ “Plugins” menu (in the “wp-admin”)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“InComment” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Included the “No Referrer” details within the email, rather than a link.
- Fixed a Regex expression within the page so that prevented the plugin working with certain domains.
- Fix small vulnerability within the plugin.
- Plugin Released