Inline JS block helps in adding above the fold JS or for your Advanced customization needs.
Note: JS Script tags are necessary to run the JS Code. So add these tags to compile your code.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/inline-js-block-gutenbergdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Install Gutenberg plugin if not integrated in WordPress already.
- Search ‘Script’ from blocks.
- Add your JS code in the Script block.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Inline JS Block for Gutenberg” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Inline JS Block for Gutenberg” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.0 July 17th, 2018
- Initial Release