This is a conditional shipping and payment WooCommerce extension that allows you to create conditional rules to restrict the payment gateways, shipping methods and shipping countries/states by global or per-product settings.
HOW TO USE THE PLUG
- Restrict shipping methods and payment gateways using conditional logic
- Disable or Hide Shipping Methods
- Disable or Hide Payment Gateways
- Create Shipping Country and State Restrictions
- Disable/Hide Shipping Methods by
Per product, category, shipping class, weight, item quantity, or cart total
- Global Restrictions
- Per Product Restrictions
NOT SURE ABOUT THIS PLUGIN? – TALK TO US!
- PLUGIN QUESTIONS?
- Click Here to talk to our LIVE CHAT support personnel
- ONE TIME PAYMENT with FREE PREMIUM support
- LIFETIME FREE UPDATES (future compatibility proof)
- MULTILINGUAL SUPPORT (you can use other 3rd party multilingual plugins to add languages to this plugin)
- UNLIMITED ROW (Shipping Method Restriction)
- UNLIMITED ROW (Payment Gateway Restriction)
- UNLIMITED ROW (Shipping Countries & States Restriction)
- UNLIMITED Conditional rules
- RESTRICT BY Cart Total, Item Count, Weight, Coupon, Shipping Class, Category, Currency, Country, Backorder, Billing Country, Customer Role, Product on Subscription, Membership Plan, Recurring Package etc.
- Compatible with the latest WooCommerce
- Conditional Shipping, payments, country restriction
- 24/7 Chat Support.
You can get the PRO Version here!
PRO VERSION INSTALLATION GUIDE
Innozilla Conditional Shipping and Payments for WooCommerce plugin is an addon for WooCommerce which needs to be installed on your WordPress website.
This plugin requires the WooCommerce plugin
For Plugin Customization you can contact Innozilla
OTHER PLUGINS WE DEVELOPED
- Innozilla Per Product Shipping WooCommerce
- Innozilla Conditional Shipping and Payments for WooCommerce
- Innozilla Table Rate Shipping for WooCommerce
- Innozilla Skins for Contact Form 7
- Innozilla Image Gallery 8
- Conditional Shipping and Payments
- Per Product Shipping for WooCommerce
- Conditional Payments
- Conditional Country
- Conditional States
- Conditional Shipping
- Variation Product Shipping
- Stand Alone Product Shipping
- WooCommerce Shipping
- WooCommerce Product
- Custom Shipping WooCommerce
- Per Product Shipping
- Multiple Product Shipping
- Easy Shipping
- Multi Shipping
- WooCommerce Addon Shipping
- Simple Product Shipping
- Per Product Shipping
- Per Product Shipping WooCommerce
- Table Rate Shipping
- Advanced Shipping
- Flexible Shipping
- Weight Based Shipping
- Free Shipping
- Flat Rate Shipping
- USPS Shipping
- UPS Shipping
- Local Pickup
- Hide Shipping Method
- Custom Shipping
- Bundle Shipping
- Fedex Shipping
- Ship Station Shipping
- Conditional Payment
- Ship by quanity
- Ship by weight
- Ship by order amount
- Woocommerce shipping
- Conditional shipping fee
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/innozilla-conditional-shipping-and-payments-woocommerce.zip’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin.
How to use this plugin?
You can refer to this video:
I still got questions. Where can I find the answers?
Please open a support ticket in the forum. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
Contributors & Developers
“Innozilla Conditional Shipping and Payments for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Plugin Release
- Security updates
- WordPress v5.7+ compatibility check
- WooCommerce v5.0+ compatibility check