Automatically link keywords and phrases to pages within a website. For example, you can make the phase “wordpress cms” automatically link to the page yoursite.com/wordpress-cms/. This is a good practice to follow for SEO, and also has the added advantage of decreasing your website’s bounce rate.
internal-link-managerfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Browse to Tools > Internal Links using the left hand menu
- Type a keyword and the associated url, then click the Save button
- How can I delete a keyword with associated url?
Empty the keyword field and click ‘Save’ button
- Are the keywords case sensative?
No, the keywords entered are NOT case sensative
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Internal Link Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Internal Link Manager” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release
- Add case sensitive option to settings
- Fix conflicts with link
hrefattributes and keywords containing