The JSE wordpress captcha plugin makes it as easy to prevent spam by adding the JSE captcha to your website. Instead of clicking on bridges users are prompted to complete a short mini-game.
By default it will work once activated on the comments section of your site. Additional settings are available for:
- Login page
- Registration page
- Contact Form 7
JSEcoin is a startup focusing on developing blockchain and web technologies. The JSE platform includes a number of tools for website owners to integrate cryptocurrency payments, advertising and content monetization. Further details are available at JSEcoin
In most cases the JSE captcha plugin should be easy to install via the admin panel directly.
Settings can be customised in the settings sub-menu.
jsecoin-captcha.php to the
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. Edit the plugin settings by clicking JSEcoin on the main navbar
- Where can I find out more about JSEcoin?
We have a website available at JSEcoin
- Is there a premium version available?
There is currently no premium version available.
- Is the captcha free to use?
- How does the JSE captcha work?
The JSE captcha collects user interaction patterns when the commentor plays the short game. This is then processed using Tensorflow machine learning algorithms and a risk score determines if the user passes the verification. Comment spam from automated queries and bots is prevented.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“JSE Captcha” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Testing update
- Added banner images
- UPdated readme
- Added a settings menu
- Added support for login captcha
- Added support for registration captcha
- Added support for contact form 7
- Updated screenshots and readme.txt
- Public release