LH Tools is a wordpress plugin that enables a sparql endpoint for for WordPress sites. This will enable sematic querying of WordPress data either from the site itself or from external providers of RDF triples.
Install using WordPress:
- Log in and go to Plugins and click on Add New.
- Search for LH Tools and hit the Install Now link in the results. WordPress will install it.
- From the Plugin Management page in WordPress, activate the Lh Tools plugin.
- Go to Settings -> LH Tools in the WordPress menu and specify the settings and activae your Sparql endpoint.
- Download the plugin zip file and unzip it.
- Upload the plugin contents into your WordPress installations plugin directory on the server. The plugins .php files, readme.txt and subfolders should be installed in the wp-content/plugins/lh-tools/ directory.
- Download ARC2 from https://github.com/semsol/arc2 and unzip it.
- Open the unziped folder and upload the entire contents into the /wp-content/plugins/lh-tools/arc/ directory.
- From the Plugin Management page in WordPress, activate the LH Tools plugin.
- Go to Settings -> LH Tools in the WordPress menu and specify the settings and activate your Sparql endpoint.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LH Tools” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “LH Tools” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
0.0.1 February 01, 2012
0.0.2 February 04, 2012
Automatically install Arc
0.0.3 February 04, 2012
0.0.4 February 13, 2012
Added the ability to automatically load and spider a RDF source
0.0.5 February 15, 2012
Added install error tracking
0.0.6 February 15, 2012
0.0.7 July 6, 2013
0.0.8 July 6, 2013
0.0.9 July 10, 2013
0.1.0 July 31, 2013
0.1.1 August 13, 2013
0.1.2 December 12, 2013
Added short url to sparql endpoint
0.1.3 December 12, 2013
Improved map widget
0.1.4 March 03, 2014
Fixes and enhancements