Logistiq WooCommerce App is your one-stop logistics platform for end-to-end shipping
You can seamlessly integrate all your orders with Logistiq’s back-end system using the Logistiq WooCommerce App. Logistiq is powered by AI, backed by user-friendly features, and trusted by some of the biggest brands in the GCC region for their shipping needs.
The Logistiq Client Panel is a natural extension for your Woocommerce store as it enables you to access entire shipping workflow in a consolidated window. It will help you automate the shipping workflows, track results in real-time and provide a delightful experience to your customers every single time.
=Logistiq App and Client panel offers the following features:=
· Sync all your customer orders with Logistiq app in real time
· Create shipments by booking the unfulfilled orders on the go and get an air waybill number, which your customers can use to track their shipments
· Print / re-print shipping labels for all your orders in single click. You have an option to print labels both one by one and in bulk
· Track all your shipments using an interactive dashboard. You can also deep dive into the end-to-end journey of the shipment, which will keep you and your customers updated all the time.
· Manage your return orders using the Logistiq client panel. It will help you create reverse pickup requests, print labels and track return shipments from the consolidated dashboard.
· Advanced courier allocation engine with AI based recommendation engine
· Get access to real time interactive analytical dashboards and analyze key performance metrics
· Enjoy 24 x 7 customer support and a dedicated key account manager
· Access to our pre-negotiated rate cards owing to our huge volume leverage
· Seamless billing and reduced COD remittance cycle
- Choose from WordPress dashboard
- Login to your site’s admin panel and navigate to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload
- Click choose file, select the plugin file and click install
- Upload plug-in file
- Upload the plugin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Thats it – you can now configure the plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Logistiq Shipping” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Logistiq Shipping” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.