A plugin which adds portfolio custom post type for WordPress themes by Made4WP.
This plugin adds a custom post type “portfolio” and other portfolio related backend features like taxonomies and meta boxes.
This plugin DOES NOT add any front end display. You will need to add/edit your own “single-portfolio.php”, “archive-portfolio.php” or make a custom query for the post type “portfolio” to display the portfolio items.
Although this plugin is meant to be used with Made4WP themes, please feel free to use it for your own themes as well.
** UPDATE NOTICE **
The taxonomy “type” has been changed to “category”. If you had any portfolio items using the type taxonomy, you will need to recreate and switch them to use categories instead.
- Upload “m4wp-portfolio” folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- The custom post type “Portfolio” should appear on the menu on the left.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“M4WP Portfolio” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Changed: Taxonomy “type” to “category”.
- Updated: README.txt file, tested up to WordPress version 4.5.
- Changed: Name of meta box Project Info to Project Item Details.
- Initial release.