This plugin shows the website maintenance scheduled information to the visitors on the top of the website. WordPress site administrator can create a top bar alert with the scheduled maintenance date and time and enable to show the alert on the top of the site.
I created a maintenance alert, but it not working properly. What is the reason for that?
Please make sure that the theme you are using is compatible with this plugin. After you activated the plugin you can click on the compatibility and see the compatibility report.
Contributors & Developers
“Maintenance alerts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Tested with WordPress 5.9.
- [new] : New features to change the padding and font size of the alert.
- Bug fixes and preparation for the next quality update.
- Bug fixes.
- Quality improvements
- [new] : Background and text color change.
- [new] : Redirect to a specific URL when clicking on the alert.
- [new] : Introduced compatibility checker. This option shows the theme compatibility with the plugin.
- Tested with WordPress 5.8.
- Initial release of Maintenance alerts.