Create a simple configurable unrolled menu on your in a widget or in your wp_footer.
. Use like plugin or widget
. Show, unshow categories
. Depth of categories
. Categories order by
. Exclude categories
. Show, unshow pages
. Depth of pages
. Exclude pages
. Modify the css file directly on the settings -> Menu on Footer
Use the widget mode arranges the problems centering
If you want to make the update of this plugin, make sure you have a backup of your modify CSS !!!
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents and upload into your wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress Dashboard
- Configure it on settings -> Menu on Footer into the admin page
- In plugin mode: Why menu-on-footer appear under the initial footer?
Depend of your theme… it’s easy, go on your “wp-content/themes/your_theme/footer.php” and deplace ” wp_footer();” like you want
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Menu on footer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Creation of the widget object. You can choose specifictly to use like a plugin or like a widget.
- Fixbug on the CSS header calling
- Fixbug on the settings links
- This is the first version of the plugin.