Select “Media File” at “Link to” when creating a gallery.
If the plugin is active, the images are now open in the lightbox.
The plugin requires PHP 5.3.2 or newer.
This plugin uses Lightbox2 from Lokesh Dhakar, fancyBox3 from Jānis Skarnelis, Colorbox from Jack Moore and Justified Gallery from Miro Mannino.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“Lightbox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Lightbox” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Lightbox” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add: Colorbox v1.6.4
- Update: fancyBox v3.5.2
- Update: Justified Gallery v3.7
- Add: Justified Gallery v3.6.3
- Update: fancyBox v3.2.5
- Update: Lightbox v2.10.0
- Update existing lightbox attributes will not override
- Add support for media title for standalone images
- Add support for standalone images
- Add: fancyBox v3.0.47
- Add support for media title
- Update: Lightbox v2.9.0