MW Google Maps adds google maps in your post easy.
Map of this post has been displayed.
Map that zoom level is 18.
Map that post_id is 353 is displayed.
Map of this posts has been displayed.
Map that post_id is 19 or 85 or 330 is displayed.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Setting the plugin through the ‘Options > MW Google Maps’ menu.
- Setting Google Maps in your post.
- Add shortcode ‘[mw-google-maps]’ in your post.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“MW Google Maps” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “MW Google Maps” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Some bug fixes.
- Add zoom in [mw-google-maps].
- Saved zoom value in admin page are now reflected in the single map.
- Post type that set show_ui has been displayed in settings page.
- Change: Open only single info wndow .
- Added : Add mw-google-maps-window filter hook.
- Bugfix: [mw-google-maps-multi ids=””]
- Change: The Posts orderby is ‘post__in’ if set ‘ids’ in [mw-google-maps-multi].
- Added : Added mw-google-maps-multi’s attribute ‘use_route’. ex:[mw-google-maps-multi use_route=true]
- Added : Added max-width: none in Google Maps css.
- Change: Scrollwheel is false on mw-google-maps.
- Bugfix: Fix Zoom Control Button may not be displayed.
- Bugfix: mw-google-maps-multi shortcode.
- Editor, Author and Contributor can use MW Google Maps in posts.
- First Commit.