Creates a block allowing your readers to search for a location and see a list of native territories that historically contained it.
Creates a block pattern that includes the Native Lands Search block in a two-column layout.
Made with love for the folks at Pipewrench Magazine.
- PHP 7.4+
- WordPress 5.7+
- Google Geocoding API Key
- Install and activate the plugin
- Create a Google Geocoding API Key
- Navigate to Settings > Native Lands and save the API key in the provided setting.
- In any post, add the “Native Lands Search” block or “Native Lands Aside” block pattern to the post content.
- Edit the copy within the Native Lands Search block as desired.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Native Lands Search Allow readers to search for a location and see the native lands that encompass it.
Contributors & Developers
“Native Lands Search” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors