Next-Cart Store to WooCommerce Migration plugin allows auto migrating products, categories, customers (+passwords), orders, taxes, coupons, blog posts, pages and other related data from your website to WooCommerce and WordPress accurately. Support WPML and Polylang as well.
We currently support migrating from 70+ eCommerce platforms in the world to WooCommerce WordPress and other platforms upon request. Our team members will always be there to support you 24/7 during the migration and fix any possible errors until you are pleased with the final result.
We currently support migrating from:
- E-commerce and CMS platforms: Magento, PrestaShop, OpenCart, Shopify, BigCommerce, OsCommerce, WooCommerce, Ecwid, Weebly, VirtueMart, xt-Commerce, 3DCart, HikaShop, WP eCommerce, AmeriCommerce, CS-Cart, X-Cart, Volusion, Zen Cart, MijoShop, CubeCart, Adobe Business Catalyst, Jigoshop, Ubercart, OXID eShop, Ekm, LemonStand, AbanteCart, Loaded Commerce, Squarespace, Shopp, nopCommerce, Pinnacle Cart, AbleCommerce, LiteCart, Big Cartel, osCmax, Gambio, Easy Digital Downloads, Storenvy, WIX, Neto, GoDaddy, WordPress, Joomla, Shop-Script, CommerceHQ, Miva Merchant, AspDotNetStorefront, Interspire, Helcim Commerce, VTEX, Drupal, Shopware, Kabia Commerce, JooCart, Joomla EShop, Joomla J2Store, Sylius, Square, Yahoo, ShopWired, Bagisto, ShopBase, Shift4Shop, WiziShop, Sunshop, Jumpseller.
- File Import: CSV, XML, XLS, XLSX, SQL.
- Custom platform: Self-designed platform and other platforms are not in the list.
Popular migration tools: Shopify to WooCommerce, OpenCart to WooCommerce, OsCommerce to WooCommerce, Magento to WooCommerce, PrestaShop to WooCommerce, BigCommerce to WooCommerce, Zen Cart to WooCommerce, Joomla to WordPress.
The whole procedure can be divided into 3 simple steps
- Provide your source store details
- Select the entities you want to migrate
- Perform the migration
Benefits of Migrating to WooCommerce via Next-Cart Store to WooCommerce Migration
- Always Up-to-Date: New source eCommerce platforms will be added to the plugin monthly, maybe faster depend on your needs.
- Easy-to-use: you don’t need to register an account or provide any personal information. Just install the plugin and perform the migration in 3-steps.
- Unlimited number of migrations: it is possible to perform migration endless times from any available eCommerce platform. It is completely FREE.
- 100% uptime of current stores: the migration runs in the background and doesn’t affect any other activities of your stores as same as you’re not running the migration.
- Flexible data migration: we support migrating all the entities that are supported by WooCommerce. All relations between the entities will be preserved.
- 24/7 Professional Support: our engineers are always at a vigil to support 24/7 (including holidays) in every difficulty underlying the service. If you have any question about this Plugin and this Service, please feel free to send us a message.
Next-Cart Store to WooCommerce Migration, Copyright 2018, Next-Cart https://next-cart.com/
Next-Cart Store to WooCommerce Migration plugin is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL.
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress built-in Add New Plugin installer;
- Activate the plugin;
What information is required to migrate my store to WooCommerce?
With open-source eCommerce platform, you only need to enter its URL and upload the Kitconnect into your store’s root folder.
With hosted eCommerce platform, you need to enter its API credentials. Go to this Migration Guides to find the specific instruction for your shopping cart.
With exported files, you just need to enter your shopping cart’s URL and upload the corresponding files.
Where can I find the detail instruction for using the plugin?
The detail instruction is integrated into the plugin under How It Works menu tab. Please read it carefully before performing the migration. You could find the complete migration guide here: How Migration Tool Works.
Does this plugin support WPML and Polylang?
Yes. The plugin is designed to work accurately with WPML and Polylang.
Contributors & Developers
“Next-Cart Store to WooCommerce Migration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First commit
- Add source carts: LemonStand, AbanteCart, Squarespace, Shopp, nopCommerce.
- Update notice
- Update error log
- Add source carts: WordPress, Godaddy.
- Fix bugs in 1.1.0 version.
- Add source carts: Joomla, CommerceHQ, Shop-Script.
- Fix bugs in 1.2.0 version.
- Add source carts: Miva Merchant, AspDotNetStorefront.
- Fix bugs in 1.3.0 version.
- Add source carts: Helcim Commerce, VTEX, EShop.
- Fix bugs in 1.x version.
- Add source carts: Drupal.
- Fix bugs in 2.1.0 version.
- Add source carts: Shopware, Kabia Commerce
- Fix bugs in 2.2.0 version.
- Add kitconnect file to the plugin. You don’t need to manually upload the kitconnect to the WordPress website anymore.
- Fix bugs in 2.2.1 version.
- Update kitconnect.
- Fix bugs in 2.3.0 version.
- Update kitconnect.
- Fix bugs in 2.3.1 version. Add JooCart, VirtueMart 1.x
- Update WooCommerce 4.3.1 compatibility.
- Test with WordPress 5.5 Beta.
- Update WooCommerce 4.5.1 compatibility.
- Compatible with WordPress 5.5.1.
- Add coupon migration.
- Update WooCommerce 4.6.0 compatibility.
- Add J2Store
- Update WooCommerce 4.6.1 compatibility.
- Update WordPress 5.5.3 compatibility.
- Add Sylius
- Update WooCommerce 4.8.0 compatibility.
- Update WordPress 5.6 compatibility.
- Update kitconnect
- Update WooCommerce 4.9.2 compatibility.
- Update source Miva Merchant
- Update WooCommerce 5.0.0 compatibility.
- Update WordPress 5.6.1 compatibility.
- Add Square, Yahoo and ShopWired.
- Update WordPress 5.6.2 compatibility.
- Fix bugs in 2.4.0 version.
- Update WooCommerce 5.1.0 compatibility.
- Update WordPress 5.7 compatibility.
- Fix bugs in 2.4.1 version.
- Update source Shopware 6.
- Add source Bagisto.
- Fix bugs in 2.4.2 version.
- Add source ShopBase.
- Update WooCommerce 5.2.2 compatibility.
- Update WordPress 5.7.1 compatibility.
- Upgrade UI/UX.
- Fix bugs in 2.x version.
- Add source Shift4Shop (3dcart rebranded).
- Update WooCommerce 5.3.0 compatibility.
- Update WordPress 5.7.2 compatibility.
- Fix bugs in 3.1.0 version.
- Update WooCommerce 5.4.1 compatibility.
- Fix bugs in 3.1.1 version.
- Update WooCommerce 5.5.2 compatibility.
- Fix bugs and vulnerability in 3.1.2 version.
- Update WooCommerce 5.6.0 compatibility.
- Add source WiziShop.
- Update WooCommerce 5.7.0 compatibility.
- Update WordPress 5.8.1 compatibility.
- Add source Sunshop, Jumpseller.
- Update WooCommerce 5.8.0 compatibility.
- Fix product migration issues.
- Update WooCommerce 5.9.0 compatibility.
- Update WordPress 5.8.2 compatibility.
- Fix page migration issues.
- Update WooCommerce 6.0.0 compatibility.
- Fix errors when migrating from Magento.
- Update WooCommerce 6.1.1 compatibility.
- Update WordPress 5.9 compatibility.
- Fix coupon migration issues.