NFT Gallery is a WordPress plugin that helps you to add NFTs from OpenSea to your WordPress site. You can sync NFTs from OpenSea to your WordPress site and show it on any posts or pages. Powered by OpenSea API.
HOW TO CONFIGURE IT?
1. Install and activate the plugin.
2. Go to NFT Gallery.
3. Insert your OpenSea API Key. Check this OpenSea Docs
4. Choose which type of NFTs that you would like to show, either from a collection or a single wallet address.
5. Put your collection slug or wallet address.
6. Specify the number of NFTs to show.
7. Click Save Settings.
8. Copy the shortcode to any post or page on your website.
Please keep in mind that this plugin is powered by OpenSea API and it is only working if your NFTs were minted on ERC-721 and ERC-1155 token on Ethereum Network. According to OpenSea, Polygon Network will be supported on the upcoming updates.
- Upload the plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Go to the Plugins page and activate the plugin.
How do I get the OpenSea API Key?
You can visit this URL to get the API Key : https://docs.opensea.io/reference/api-keys
What is Collection Slug?
The Collection slug is the last part of a full URL in a collection. For example, if you would like to add Bored Ape Yacht Club to your site, then you need to grab the last part of a full URL in that collection. In this case, the URL slug of Bored Ape Yacht Club is boredapeyachtclub.
How to uninstall the plugin?
Simply deactivate and delete the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“NFT Gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “NFT Gallery” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed : Images were not showing on Grid mode.
- Bugs fixing.
- Update compatibility with WordPress 6.2.1
- Bugs fixing.
- Added OpenSea button on the Photography mode.
- Added new layout.
- Plugin released.