Opencart Product in WP, is a wordpress plugin that allows you to connect your opencart store database and display products in your wordpress blog or website. This plugin comes with two widgets, one for display category and other one is for display Product based on a specific category.
For detailed documentation please visit the plugin page:
Comes with two widgets, one for display product category and other one is for display Product.
Ability to show product under a specific category.
Ability to assign how many product to display.
Access the plugin’s UI in the WordPres dashboard under the “Settings > Opencart Product WP” menu after installation
- Specify the Opencart Database Settings and Opencart Store Settings.
- Goto the Widget section, You will find ‘Opencart Category Display’ and ‘Opencart Product Display’.
- Add widget to one of your sidebars.
- Specify Widget options.
Unzip and Upload the folder ‘opencart-product-wp’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- What options can I change from the widget settings?
- You can set the widget a Title, select the product category and select the number of products to display.
- Does this plugin support Opencart 2.0 ?
- Yes, This pluin tested on Opencart version 1.5.6 and 2.0
Contributors & Developers
“Opencart Product in WP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Release Date – 31st March, 2015
- Performance improvements.
- Added Currency Symbol.
- Fix for Product Price issue.