Once the plugin is installed, go to
Contact Form on the WordPress Backend and configure all settings. If you want to enable saving form submissions to a database, go to
Contact Form > SQL Options and check the box and fill out all information.
Form submissions can be viewed by going to
Contact Forms > Form Submissions
To place the contact form, use the shortcode
The contact form has some default styling, but it can be changed under
Plugins > Editor by selecting
PCF Contact Form and editing
See the documentation for more detailed instructions.
- Upload ‘pcf-contact-form-X.X.zip’ to WordPress
- Activate the plugin once installed.
- Go to ‘wp-admin’, then ‘Contact Form’ and set desired options. All options under General Options are required.
- Place shortcode (
[pcf_contact_form]) where you want contact form to appear!
- Can I style the form?
Yes! You can edit
pcf-contact-form/css/pcfcf-style.css. See our documentation for more information.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PCF Contact Form” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Enabled default options for SQL using wp-config.php
- Fixed an issue that stopped the subject containing any numbers or punctuation. Now accepts anything other than quotation marks.
- Fixed an issue that caused punctuation in the site title to be outputted as HTML entities in the form submission.
- Updated some files
- Released Plugin