This is a plugin that allows users to upload their own gravatar in the media gallery and displays that image as gravatar instead of grabbing avatar from gravatar.com based on their registered email.
You can also use the default gravatar by disabling custom gravatar.
- Upload the plugin ‘Podamibe Custom User Gravatar’ to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to User Profile Page and check use custom gravatar checkbox and select preferred picture form media gallery. Or you can upload your own picture.
- Update Your Profile
- What does this plugin do?
- This plugin gives the extra option to replace the default gravatar with your own custom picture.
Contributors & Developers
“Podamibe Custom User Gravatar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Podamibe Custom User Gravatar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- add the support link
- Minor Bug Fixes
- add the languages support
- add the remove buttom
- Minor bug fixes
- Small bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- Minor Bug fixes
- Some small bugs are fixed
- Initial release